With sunny mango, rosy radishes, and bright-green cucumbers, this salad’s flavors are as vibrant as its colors! If you arren’t big on radishes, here is a reason to like them: they are good for digestion.
My friend, Georgie Clark, made this dish for a cookout I attended recently and it was so good I wanted to share it with you! It is a Martha Stewart recipe.
- 1 Mango, peeled and cut into wedges
- ½ Cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp finely grated lime zest
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp honey, preferably raw
- Sea salt to taste
Arrange mango, cucumber, and radishes on a platter; wisk together lime zest and juice, oil, and honey (if honey is too firm, warm it up on low heat in a saucepan); drizzle the dressing over the salad and season with sea salt.